Advantages of Digital Printing
1. Personalization & Variable data– Variable Data Printing allows for the customization of individual graphics and text on a print by print basis. Every impression on the paper can be different, making digital ideal for personalize direct mail campaigns.
2. Speed- Digital is the perfect option if you need something turned around very fast. Unlike conventional offset
printing, there is no need to prepare plates, so only minimal set-up time is required.
3. Quality– Digital technology has improved significantly over recent years. Xerox 800 process matches and at times surpasses traditional offset printing and exceeds competing digital printing technologies.
4. Versatility- Digital print is very versatile. Xerox 800 has a large media range, enabling it to print on many different substrates, including synthetics and vinyls.
5. Value– As digital printing is so quick to set up there are minimal set up costs. It therefore offers exceptional value, especially for shorter print runs.
At Impact Printing & Packaging we offer innovative digital printing that ensures exceptional quality, speed, versatility and value for the money. Our Xerox 800 digital technology is ideal for smaller print runs and variable data projects.
Impact Printing & Packaging provides a full range of integrated print services including digital printing and conventional offset printing.